LED Accent Lighting Complete Package - 108 5050SMD LED's
Canadian Cruiser Customizing
108 5050SMD LED Accent Package - Complete Bike
Canadian Cruiser Customizing now offers a complete LED Accent Lighting package for your bike. This accent kit includes the following:
- Rear Fender - 2x 30cm 5050SMD Black Flexible strips
- Gas Tank - 2x 30cm 5050SMD Black Flexible strips
- Under Frame(ground effect) 2x 30cm 5050SMD Black Flexible strips
- Front Fender - 2x 30cm 5050SMD Black Flexible strips
- Be creative - 1x 30cm 5050SMD Black Flexible strip
- 8 x 4 wire extension wires included with pin connectors( these extensions eliminate soldering )
- Each LED Strip will have power lead on each end as well as 3M double sided tape
This kit has a total of 108 5050SMD LED's
Custom Lighting Kits Available
Feel free to build your own Lighting Kit with any of our products. Mix and match different LED's add a remote control or a switch it's up to you. Email the details of your order for a quote. Include your shipping address as well.
LED Accent lighting - 5050, PVC, POD's
These are all 2 wire LED lighting which only require a positive power supply and a ground. Your positive power will come from the positive terminal on the battery to one side of the supplied switch then out to the LED from the other side of the switch. The ground will either come from the negative terminal on the battery, frame or a ground wire on the stock wiring harness.
Attach positive wire to positive wire and negative wire to negative wire as you install your lighting strips or pod's. The wiring can be cut or extended to suit the installation. When installing the 5050 strips or the LED Pod's you can use the double side tape that comes with the LED. When installing the PVC strips I recommend a clear silicone or a couple dabs of an adhesive you are familiar with, for eg. crazy glue.
12V wiring may seem complex but I assure you it is really straight forward. Check to make sure there is power and double check the ground (this is where almost all problems stem from). Once you install a couple lights it really makes sense and the rest of the job will go smooth.